I've begun to notice a few things that REALLY PISS ME OFF
And how about it, here some of them are!
- Spamming slime!
- Microsoft Frontpage, and the shitty HTML it produces
- Mondays (thanks to firstname.lastname@example.org for
noting this obvious omission)
- People who have only been on the net long enough to think
that all addresses start with "WWW"
- How old it makes me feel to remember when good, popular
sites had addresses like:
whereas now it would be:
I do miss the old days... (I wonder how many
people clicked on the above addresses thinking they were
- People who don't want to learn something so that they can
- The fact that the word "realtors" is
copyrighted or something and they have to write it REALTORS.
- In the USENET, those "me too" threads for the
list of 100 sites with dirty pics that are showing up in
the computer newsgroups.
- The "Windows 95 vs. OS/2 vs. Mac vs.." threads
that show up EVERYWHERE on
- AOLers, and basically all the people on the Internet who
have no idea what they are there for.
- Stupid AOLers
- Especially the kind who are talked into buying a
Pentium 200 with 64Meg RAM and a 3G HD, and all they want
to do is write letters to grandchildren.
- People who stop at merges onto
freeways, highways etc.
- People who just don't understand that there is a fast
lane and a slow lane. The fast lane is if you are going
faster that the slow lane or if you want to pass. There
is no reason to be in it unless you are going faster than
the slow lane!!! Especially
if you are ahead of me.
- When I get blown away in Quake/Doom/Duke3D, or
accidentally auger into the turf in a flight sim.
- Cold meatballs with my spaghetti.
- Cold feet
- Cold hands
- Cold hands when I hug a girl (seldom as that happens)
- Slow modem connections
- The MSN
- People at school who are taking up the only 486/Pentium
computers in the lab to either check out the penthouse homepage
or write their English poem, "ode to toe-jam"
up on WordPerfect - when they are the only computers with the
Compilers, debuggers etc. on them!
- Not being able to think of more things to put on this
list right now (still).