The Friday Five
It’s been a while since I’ve done the Friday Five thing, so here goes….
1. What was the last song you heard?
“Prayin for Daylight” by …. someone. Listening to The Bear internet radio right now
2. What were the last two movies you saw?
- Cradel 2 The Grave – not a bad movie, lots of ass kicking, thin plot, and as Mr Cranky says “I laughed when, during a brief fight scene between DMX and Jet Li, DMX manages to hold his own. DMX can enjoy all the masturbatory fantasies he likes, but I wish he’d do it on his own time. Just to set the record straight: DMX would get his ass kicked harder than Chuck Finley at a Whitesnake reunion.”
- Daredevil – not bad, fun, a bit heavy on the bad cgi Ben Affleck though.
3. What were the last three things you purchased?
A headlight bulb for my car, deoderant, and lunchmeat. Oh the exciting life I lead….
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
- Find my accountant, or a new one if he’s not around.
- Go to a high school reunion planning meeting (a mini-reunion in itself)
- Finish up the ASP code to send mail out for the bug tracking system I wrote
- Go to the gym
5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
Jim (head coder), Nan (co-worker), Archie (guy at the car shop), and Barry (other guy at the car shop).