Who was it who nailed my door on backwards?
Well, my day started normal enough..
- 6:02am – wake up.
- Toss and turn, hoping to get back to sleep, dozing very lightly if at
- 6:33am – turn over, see alarm clock, realize that a half hour of
usable sleep has gone by already.
- Toss and turn some more.
- 6:40am – primary alarm goes off.
- 6:40:00:001am – hit snooze.
- 6:49am – primary alarm goes off.
- 6:49:00:001am – hit snooze.
- 6:58am – primary alarm goes off.
- 6:58:00:001am – hit snooze.
- 7:07am – secondary alarm goes off.
- 7:08am – drag my lazy ass out of bed.
- 7:20am – finish shower and come back to room to turn off primary
alarm for good, as it’s been going beeep beeep beeep for the
last half hour.
give a cat a man who puts on socks every day, and he’ll be happy until he
decides to eat that man in his sleep.”
Another wierd dream last night. I was in a quake world. Or rather, a
world where quake weapons existed. It was like friendly fire was on though,
because you could shoot rockets and railguns at people and they never died,
just got pushed around. There was a big gym, with a pep rally or some wierd
thing that was high-school like. I was after this one guy who had taken the
door off my apartment and put it back upside down, putting the door handle up
quite high. I kept on shooting him but he was way up on the top of the
bleachers where it was hard to hit him (like when tig goes up on the rim in
dmtowers). He kept on running around. I hit him a bunch of times with a
railgun (it was in excessive I think) but that didn’t do anything. I went
back to my apartment and a bunch of my friends were over, but I didn’t want
them there because I wanted to pick option D (inside joke, those who don’t get
it don’t worry).
It was quite weird as you can see. Probably something to do with stress from
work. ARGH! That’s a whole other thing I’ll get to some other time. Too
much work to do right now to be stressed. I have to somehow turn myself into
a leader (of other people anyway) to get a bunch of stuff done and try to not
dissapoint my boss. Well, I’d actually much rather impress him. I’ll work on
the latter first though 🙂